Saturday, August 1, 2009

Harry Potter Exhibition







My mom and I went to the Harry Potter Exhibition before we watched the new movie. I tried the sorting hat on and a replica of Harry's wand and also saw all the things they used on the making of the movie. They had one model of the pixy that they used for the computer to make them move and to make it look that there were a lot of them. They were just made of what looks like plastic. It was like Universal Studios where they make it look real in the movies.


I liked the dining hall and the candles hanging up in the ceiling. They also had the flying car there. The movie was sad because one of the main character died (I won't tell if you are going to watch it). My dad thought it was slow but I thought it was okay. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment